Spiders and Dogs
Well, I’m a little bit afraid of heights, snakes and loneliness
- United Kingdom
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Won a Competition
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
I am afraid of heights (I can’t climb), deep waters (I can’t swim), dogs (a dog that is not familiar with you is UNPREDICTABLE), and afraid to fail (failure can be deadly if you lack the strength to hold onto your dreams despite all the obstacles on the way).
Idiot people with lots of money and power.
What an interesting topic. When I was younger, I wasn’t really afraid of anything. Now that I am older, new fears seem to creep in more and more often. For instance, I used to love flying. I was in the military and had to travel often, and now I have a fear of flying.
I also used to love heights. I used to live in Arizona, and the first time that I visited the Grand Canyon, I went right up to the edge! What a view, and what a thrill. But now, I am beginning to fear heights as well.
Do you guys find that your fears seem to grow as you get older?