206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
mlando says
Hi fluidswork, the simple way to manage email subscribers and send updates is to sign up for a service like MailChimp, or our gang, Campaign Monitor. Not only do they both provide easy-to-use signup form code that you can add to your site, but they make it very easier to send email updates to folks who have signed up, too. For the most part, Campaign Monitor and MailChimp are free to get started with. I’m at CM, so I’m happy to any questions you may have.

@roshodgekiss : Good suggestion. Both these services are awesome for email campaigning… the subscribes go right to the MC or CM mail list that you have set in the script. Not sure if can they be exported to use somewhere else but I would guess they would. But now you would also have a platform to send your mailings with the list being manage automatically with regard to subscribe and unsubscribe. There is also very cool reporting.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
roshodgekiss says
Not sure if can they be exported to use somewhere else but I would guess they would.

@mlando : Yep, you can export your subscribers pretty easily. You’re right about the other stuff, too. For one thing, managing subscriber lists manually is a pain in the backside.

47 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
fluidswork says
Hi fluidswork, the simple way to manage email subscribers and send updates is to sign up for a service like MailChimp, or our gang, Campaign Monitor. Not only do they both provide easy-to-use signup form code that you can add to your site, but they make it very easier to send email updates to folks who have signed up, too. For the most part, Campaign Monitor and MailChimp are free to get started with. I’m at CM, so I’m happy to any questions you may have.

Thanks for the info !!!

by
by
by
by
by
by