I have noticed lots of comments from people saying things like “I didn’t realize this was a psd, I thought it was fully coded”. I’m assuming it’s from clicking on a template from the home page and not knowing what category your going into. Can this be changed to stand out a bit more?
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
You could use a pixel font saying what type of template it is on the thumbnail, that might help to some extent.
I agree. I’ve made a note to discuss it with Cyan.
I think a PSD , Wordpress, Joomla, HTML images should be made up and be placed above/below the price/purchase button.
I was thinking about new tab like Recent PSD .