Hello friends, Recently i submit my psd template. Below response i got from reviewer what can i do i need your suggestion. should i do html as it is or do some improvement for submission in HTML Template
1. Your template has a good start, unfortunately, due to our high requirements your template is not ready for the PSD template category.
2. This is more suitable in the Site Templates category and it has potential to be approved, however it may require more improvements before it’s accepted under another category.
3. Your are not providing a bad looking template, unfortunately ThemeForest’s PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.
Hi, +1 for HTML coz as I have understood it’s has much more chanses to be aproved.
thanks for reply
confuse little bit. can you provide me exact answer
Go for the HTML version, you can’t feed yourself by selling PSD templates anyway.
Yes, but it’s still cool to get into PSD category… since it can be hard and it polishes your design. Its not just to get thru… its to get the best u can for selling. I suggest polish it up and get into PSD category to
I’m already posted ticket regarding to design improvement suggestion to support department but i’m not getting any response from last 7 days.
So what can i do ?
- Forum Superstar
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author