13 posts
  • Brazil
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
chiefGui says

Hello, guys.

I think everybody here are humans and has an attraction for music. If it is according, tell me: what song you listen to develop?

I listen AC/DC, The Carpenters, Poco, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Gym Class Heroes and some more.

Some specific songs what I’ve usually listen:
  • Thunderstruck, AC/DC
  • Top Of The World, The Carpenters
  • Keep On Tryin’, Poco
  • Save Tonight, Eagle-Eye Cherry
  • Long Way Around, Eagle-Eye Cherry
  • Ass Back Home, Gym Class Heroes

And you? :)

674 posts
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Envato Staff
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Support Staff
+7 more
cudazi Staff says

The Killers and The Gaslight Anthem are on at the moment but I’ll listen to about anything these days.

1734 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
VisualSharing says

Diego Stocco is quite interesting to listen to while creating.

However, recently I found that I concentrate better without music. :)

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says

start with dubstep/dnb/rap and end up in silence.

25 posts
jmsmrtn98 says

try listening to other kinds of music, new tunings, or goin back to the basics. the majority of the stuff i write is ideas from youtube vids i watch, tryin to find new ideas for chords or techinques i never bothered to practice

Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else
194 posts Dreams Money Can Buy
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
SwiftIdeas says

Drake. All day, every day :)

- Ed

4146 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

I have all of the ” A State Of Trance ” Podcasts. Literally, all of them! So, I just put them on shuffle! Last but not least, Radio21. A local dance radio in our country. But to be honest, i’d rather watch a movie. Works much better with my head. :P

13 posts
  • Brazil
chiefGui says

I have all of the ” A State Of Trance ” Podcasts. Literally, all of them! So, I just put them on shuffle! Last but not least, Radio21. A local dance radio in our country. But to be honest, i’d rather watch a movie. Works much better with my head. :P

What kind of movie?

Sometimes I watch movies too. Yesterday, for instance, I watched a Discovery Channel’s documentary, it was “Next World” episode. Really inspiring. :P

4146 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

What kind of movie?

Sometimes I watch movies too. Yesterday, for instance, I watched a Discovery Channel’s documentary, it was “Next World” episode. Really inspiring. :P

Well mate, to be honest. It doesn’t matter. I usually just let them play on the second screen and ignore them completely. Mostly need to see it two or three times to get what’s happening. But it’s far better than just working without anything else.

Don’t get me wrong, I truly love coding and my job, but sometimes, it’s mind wrecking! So a movie in the background, some good music in the background, anything to wonder off to for a minute or two from time to time is more than welcome! I work more efficiently this way, I’m not stressed when working, and my work quality is greatly improved in the end! :D

13 posts
  • Brazil
chiefGui says

What kind of movie?

Well mate, to be honest. It doesn’t matter. I usually just let them play on the second screen and ignore them completely. Mostly need to see it two or three times to get what’s happening. But it’s far better than just working without anything else.

Don’t get me wrong, I truly love coding and my job, but sometimes, it’s mind wrecking! So a movie in the background, some good music in the background, anything to wonder off to for a minute or two from time to time is more than welcome! I work more efficiently this way, I’m not stressed when working, and my work quality is greatly improved in the end! :D

Wow! When I’m working, I can’t leave from my keyboard. It seems that I loose my inspiration/concentration. I don’t know. I’m looking for something to help me to study/work better – but it is hard.

By the way, do you have an idea to help me?

by
by
by
by
by
by