100 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
StevenGliebe says

What reputable theme customization services do you guys know of?

I just had my first WordPress theme approved and lo and behold I get my first customer who wants a customization. Great! But I don’t have time and would like to have a list of developers that I can refer my customers to in the future.

I just saw RedFactory’s Themecustomizers post but it’s not quite ready (sounds cool) and I know of Werkpress. What else is out there?

Thank you.

150 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
designsatnight says

I can do it for your client, I do a lot of WP customization.

2444 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Use the forums, there are lots of good freelancers here ;)

137 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Graphitizer says

I am available for theme customization service :) feel free to list my email ( graphitizer@gmail.com ) if you compile a list of freelancers or simply refer them to me.

regards

by
by
by
by
by
by