What time do you sleep and how long?
When the birds start singing – for about 6-7 hrs. Sometimes just 4 or 5.
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
around 12 (that’s in best case scenario). Wake up around 5-6
Going for sleep at 11 to 12., wake up around 9, 10 some times 11+ seriously,
Try to sleep at least 7 to 8 hrs friends.
LOL. +1 The same like DarkLand
My sleep pattern changes all the time, depending on whether I’m at uni, or on holiday etc. For a few days I was sleeping at 11-12 and waking up at 5 almost exactly and now I seem to be sleeping at 1-2ish and waking up at 8.
I have always had trouble getting to sleep, I find it very boring and feel like I just could be getting on with stuff or watching great tv/films.
Yesterday I sleep at 4.30 A.M as I have to wake up at 6.
I am Sleeping at 5-6 AM and Wake up around 5-6 PM. Almost 12+ hr