How can i improve this flyer ..?? Rejected because it’s too simple , i don’t know what to add or change. http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2565/previewfinal.jpg
My 2 cents : Add a little bit more shiny light effect; Remove the white-text-black-stroke for information part, it looks a bit old; And make the main title more shiny, it’s a bit faded now. Good luck mate
- Isolate the poster for a proper presentation first.
- The top area looks neat but the bottom half has lot of empty spaces.
- Increase the area for “Your Information” and put more dummy text.
- Fonts are good but the outlines are killing it.
- Engage the bottom half area design and detail it.
Thank you for your reply … Is it better now .? http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7910/winterparty.jpg
I am in the learning process, so i very appreciate your replies . Must improve it more ..
Thank you for your reply … Is it better now .? http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7910/winterparty.jpg I am in the learning process, so i very appreciate your replies . Must improve it more ..
Better but not there yet . The text feels blending into the BG. I’m not exactly sure but don’t you think a spot for phone no. and website address should be mentioned? And somehow those three boxes has alignment issue which I guess can be sorted later while preparing files.
Also check out more party posters on GR and try observing the text emphasis.
Hope it helps
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
i’m agree with @gbs = Remove the white-text and black-stroke , if you add one thing like bg for description text may be better than now, too title is small !
Hmmm… Look at the second version of this flyer, I’d definitely agree on removing the stroke to the text. You may want to make the text darker in color (a dark shade of blue?) and add a white gradient from the bottom up, ending at the top of the lower clouds. This will make darker text visible without the need of stokes.
You’ve named it “Winter Party” so I would try to make some of the “exploding elements” resemble things from winter. Snow flakes, ice cubes, light colored birds etc; may work a well with the wine/champagne glasses you’ve added.
Keep us posted on your progress.
- Nun Kwon Dethsp