50 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Allseeingeye says

Hi everyone,

I really need everyones advice and am thanking you in advance.

I am currently the owner of www.newmindorder.com and am pleased so far, however I still have a few hiccups.

I want a system in place, where I have the possiblity of sharing in every way.

I want to use a CMS type site, but one that has the option to share videos from youtube,google etc.

I am putting together a site which is focussed on personal development, health, wealth and just want to share the enormous library of videos and books I have found, as well as slowly create a huge home for them all.

I would like the option of blogging or a place I can talk about daily ramblings, my progress, and anything of value.

Does anyone have any good ideas, or templates I can have a look at?

Thanks

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

search classica

559 posts Themes and Graphics
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Bebel says

Hi everyone,

I really need everyones advice and am thanking you in advance.

I am currently the owner of www.newmindorder.com and am pleased so far, however I still have a few hiccups.

I want a system in place, where I have the possiblity of sharing in every way.

I want to use a CMS type site, but one that has the option to share videos from youtube,google etc.

I am putting together a site which is focussed on personal development, health, wealth and just want to share the enormous library of videos and books I have found, as well as slowly create a huge home for them all.

I would like the option of blogging or a place I can talk about daily ramblings, my progress, and anything of value.

Does anyone have any good ideas, or templates I can have a look at?

Thanks

You should follow us on envato or via twitter, something for videos is coming really soon :) Otherwise: Video themes are rare here, but maybe you could find some plugins on code canyon?

50 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Allseeingeye says

Thanks for the replies, I did a search on themeforest and also google for classica but nothing turned up relating to website templates.

I have spent too much money finding the perfect template, I just want my site to be functional, and have everything I need, this is a long term project in order to help people over come their worries about money, happiness and other things.

Ask and ye shall recieve, my search continues.

by
by
by
by
by
by