Well, the topic may seem a little weird but I really want to know what is your fuel when you are at work! I still haven’t found what can help me stay up and coffee seems to me a fail effort. It would be great if you guys could share some inputs. Let’s put it this way:
- What do you drink when working(eg. tea, coffee, energy drink but with names).
- How far does that take you (Hours).
- How many refills do you need.
- What are the side affects (if you know).
- Would you recommend it?
pushing yourself to stay up can have a really bad affect, less productive over a longer amount of time, I’ll normally drink what’s where. Which for me is normally beer.
I love coffee but normally don’t have milk so I’ll have black coffee, and if there isn’t either just squash
- Forum Superstar
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
Why do you need to drink something to have energy? Don’t you sleep?
I like a good cup of tea in the current winter time.
When it gets warmer a good lemonade is perfect.
Whisky? Sure, but only when I’m not working
I was joking! Some sport and fresh water is always the best! Anyway, a whisky would be great now!