Well, the topic may seem a little weird but I really want to know what is your fuel when you are at work! I still haven’t found what can help me stay up and coffee seems to me a fail effort. It would be great if you guys could share some inputs. Let’s put it this way:
- What do you drink when working(eg. tea, coffee, energy drink but with names).
- How far does that take you (Hours).
- How many refills do you need.
- What are the side affects (if you know).
- Would you recommend it?
pushing yourself to stay up can have a really bad affect, less productive over a longer amount of time, I’ll normally drink what’s where. Which for me is normally beer.
I love coffee but normally don’t have milk so I’ll have black coffee, and if there isn’t either just squash
Why do you need to drink something to have energy? Don’t you sleep?
I like a good cup of tea in the current winter time.
When it gets warmer a good lemonade is perfect.
Whisky? Sure, but only when I’m not working
I was joking! Some sport and fresh water is always the best! Anyway, a whisky would be great now!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.