6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Brazil Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
biracunha says

Hi guys, I´ve submitted this file six times and I´m strugling to find what else to change and improve. The feedback provided by reviwers are too general… I would appreciate some opinions…

Here links to the file previews:

Home

About us

Contact

Login

Thanks

Ubiratan

1333 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

I would try to put some elements in line. Header, body and footer elements all start at different margins.

I didnt like the “Our Team” left/right arrows. very low visibility.

I dont think you need the line between contact and signup

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Brazil Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
biracunha says
I would try to put some elements in line. Header, body and footer elements all start at different margins.

I didnt like the “Our Team” left/right arrows. very low visibility.

I dont think you need the line between contact and signup

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help! I´ll try to improve the things you said!

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Also remember you cannot include the screen shot of any envato website now… my last template I had to remove prior to acceptance so just a friendly reminder to change that or not include with your files.

6 posts
biracunha says
Also remember you cannot include the screen shot of any envato website now… my last template I had to remove prior to acceptance so just a friendly reminder to change that or not include with your files.

Thank you again for the advice! I´ll post here the changes I made.

536 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

i really like your design and i find it better than some of the already accepted!

what i don’t like is the navigation menu. everything else is sweet.

6 posts
biracunha says
i really like your design and i find it better than some of the already accepted! what i don’t like is the navigation menu. everything else is sweet.

Hi,

Thanks for your opinion! I made some changes based on feedback I´ve received.

Here are the new screenshots:

Home

About Us

Contact

Login

6 posts
biracunha says

Hi,

I made another change in this template like you see in my last post… However, it got rejected again. I simply don´t understand what makes this file so bad for approval. is the style, layout, colors? Could someone that got approved in this category give me some advices?

Thanks
Ubiratan

by
by
by
by
by
by