Can you give me an idea of what type of music sells best?
I think it depends on you. If you create high quality music, sales will come no matter if your track is from dramatic/action category, pop, or world beat. I think that most buyers are looking for corporate and pop music for commercials and cinematic tracks for trailers. On the other hand, if great videohive author will use one of your tracks in his video, it’s most likely that this track will sell best. I hope that will help you
Sorry for my English. It’s a little rusty.
- Won a Competition
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items