What type of programs do you use during creating graphics, coding in html/css/js/php? Also please write why do you use it?
I use: - Photoshop CS6 or Illustrator CS6 (vectors) - Sublime text 2 - FlashFXP (to explore files) - Outlook.com (email) and Skype
Thanks for comments
PS-CS6 SUBLIME TEXT 3 NOTEPAD+ FLASHFXP
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Sublime Text 3 for coding + Extensions: File Header, Alignment, Emmet, Backet Highlight, LESS, etc.
- Google Chrome as my main browser + all browsers for testing
- Photoshop – only sometimes
- FileZilla – For FTP access
- MobaXterm for SSH access, SFTP
- ColorMania – as a color picker
- PrePos – to process files like LESS, SASS and JS
- XAMPP – local server
- Github app to manage github repostories
- Dropbox – to backup files
- PNGgauntlet to optimize png images
- TortoiseSVN for Wordpress.org
- 7-zip to create archives for WordPress themes/plugins
- Camtasia Studio to record videos
Long list, but it can be even longer.
PhpStorm, filezilla, photoshop.