7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
depi says

Heh, I’m little curious :) We are in beta now and I’m curious what type of templates you plan to sell there? For example I’m thinking about selling Wordpress templates for blogs or other type of websites.

What about you?

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jaswindervirdee says

i plan to sell xhtml / css but looking for ecommerce templates

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sfpavel says

xhtml/css and maybe some wordpress stuff if i have the time to properly code some

250 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

XHTML /CSS and Wordpress mainly but I may go into the other fields as well if I know that there is a potential to make money it is worth learning the new scripts.

1 post
JustMagicMaria says

XHTML /CSS, Wordpress and Drupal. I plan to put up all three for each design. Working on the first “one” now!

Maria

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
rickmerkelbach says

I’ll stick to regular XHTML /CSS templates for now ;)

Maybe some Wordpress themes or so in the future…

308 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

Will we be able to sell template components? I’m thinking plugins for popular CMSs or items such as easy to change style based menus?

I plan on submitting full templates but have seen value in offering additional items.

915 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
michaelhejja says

I’ll submit XHTML / CSS templates with sections of Flash editable via XML . No CMS themes, though, as I don’t work with any pre-built CMS .

475 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Located in Australia Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+3 more
cyan Envato team says
Will we be able to sell template components? I’m thinking plugins for popular CMSs or items such as easy to change style based menus? I plan on submitting full templates but have seen value in offering additional items.

Hi FandomFilms :) Not yet, but it’s definitely something we want to expand into in the future!

13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
adamiscool says

I have already submitted two site templates, and they were accepted!!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by