2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
davidmitcha says

Our company’s designer just quit, and was working on a website design that we desperately need. We’re confident this is a slightly altered WordPress theme that can be found on Themeforest, but are unsure which it is.

Can anyone identify this theme? Please keep in mind that the images and colors have been altered from the stock theme.

3243 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Look in the style.css file of the theme unless the designer changed it, the theme name should be listed there.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
davidmitcha says

That would be too easy :] It’s just a flat. He deleted the installation from whichever server he was using and we no longer have access to the WordPress files. We need to build it out from scratch and would like the template rather than spending $30,000 on a custom design.

3243 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

That would be too easy :] It’s just a flat. He deleted the installation from whichever server he was using and we no longer have access to the WordPress files. We need to build it out from scratch and would like the template rather than spending $30,000 on a custom design.

Well Im not sure which exact template he used, but you can duplicate that design fairly easy with a handful of templates. It really depends on much he modified it.

264 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

30.000$ for a custom design? WHAT?!

1337 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

I’ll cut you a major deal, I’ll do it for just $15,000 :whistle:

3243 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

30.000$ for a custom design? WHAT?!

Thats not that unheard of, especially working with larger agencies. (Multiple “teams” + meetings add up ). Most the time you’re paying for a lot more than just a “theme” though.

3855 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

30k is definitely achievable for a major agency in London. I’d take Tom’s offer! It reminds me of a theme called “branded” (with some customisation to the header and footer) that was by iKreativ (now Lovethemes) but the theme has been removed since. Either way it would not be hard to custom for well under 30k.

61 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
supersimple says

Are we talking about the uber cool trendy hipster agencies with dozens of so called creatives who are playing pool all day and sit with their notebook outside with fellow employees doing nothing but laughing and talking about the weekends?

That’s at least what I notice when I look at their ‘About us’ pages.

Then my advice would be: Look for a small agency or a one man show like tommusrhodus and save yourself a couple of thousands.

3855 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

@supersimple that is a brilliant description! :-)

To play advocate I work with a big creative agency in central London – yes we have pool tables amongst several other cool office features BUT I promise we do not get to sit about chatting all day.

I know several agencies who dont touch apps/sites under 25-30k minimum but it is all relative. We have to pay london office rent, salaries and have several demanding global brands who do not accept ‘bugs’ etc.

At the end of the day you are right though – agency side has it’s advantages and in some cases is the right option (for example in a corporate environment I doubt many procurement managers would be too happy parting with sizeable budgets to a bedroom developer no matter how talented) BUT without a doubt individuals and several of the authors on here are unquestionably on a par if not better (Tom as an example) than many agency developers and will produce first class work cheaper.

by
by
by
by
by
by