4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
snortastic says

Hi everybody!

I’ve scoured this amazing site looking for the perfect HTML them to cover all my needs, but I haven’t found exactly what I need.

So I will describe what I am looking for, and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

My site will have two types of users that will be registering and logging in: businesses who will pay to market on my site, and customers who will create a free account so they can see ads in their area. Also, the marketing businesses need to be able to fill out an input form and upload a picture, which will then generate their ad on my website, with a globally used header and footer.

Please let me know what HTML (or maybe even WordPress) theme you think fits my needs best. Your help is highly appreciated!

Thank you _snorty

3171 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

That sounds like you will need custom work PLUS if people are paying to be on the site then you need an extended license which is a lot more than the average cost. You may want to consider a custom build

4 posts
snortastic says

Got it!

If that’s the case… Then let’s forget about charging to advertise on the site for now. So instead I’m going to offer use of this site for free for now, so that way I have a functional site to then later show off on Kickstarter, get some capitol and if all is successful I could then pay a professional to build a site from scratch. Is there a template that fits these needs?

| My site will have two types of users that will be registering and logging in: businesses who will <strike>pay to</strike> market on my site, and customers who will create a free account so they can see ads in their area. Also, the marketing businesses need to be able to fill out an input form and upload a picture, which will then generate their ad on my website, with a globally used header and footer.
4 posts
snortastic says

Hello? Anyone out there who can show me a theme that will best help me to get started on my project?

4 posts
snortastic says

Hello? Anyone out there?

...All I hear are crickets :crying:

by
by
by
by
by
by