You can make good money installing WordPress. Someone offered me $30 dollars to do it. I’m not sure if that is a lot of a little. But it sounds like a lot to me.
And why not just send him a link to the WordPress videos and stuff? So he can see, and you don’t have to do it for him.
- Power Elite Author: Sold between 2 000 000 - 4 999 999 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Item was Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
OK thanks everyone for info:)
I don’t do any customizations, even for pay. I’ll help them do whatever they want by answering questions, but when they send “do it for me” requests I reply that I don’t provide customizations (or setups in this case) for my themes. I also ask if they would like me to recommend a freelance developer.