6025 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

“Stress comes from fear. Fear can only come from the inside. We fear first , and then we find a reason for it. There is nothing to fear.

Over-confidence is injurious to health! :D Fear itself has real life sources we supposed to consider. Similar to how our body feels pain (an alarm) if part of it injured, fear comes when we are about to face inconsistency or unfit things. Better not depend on pain killers and fear killers! We have these things for a reason and it is ok to have them as long as we do not hike them.

36 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
pxlcrafts says

biting nails…...... :delicious:

1619 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

“Stress comes from fear. Fear can only come from the inside. We fear first , and then we find a reason for it. There is nothing to fear.
Over-confidence is injurious to health! :D Fear itself has real life sources we supposed to consider.

Hi VF, I wish it was my words, but no, that was the reason I edited it later with quotation marks.
That is from the book “The School For Gods”. And comes from the character named Dreamer.

Fear is not the key, Love is. Fear is the love rotted. We shouldn’t fear. Fear from nothing. There is only one fear, lies in the innerself, that creates and feeds all of the others.

Long Journey. ;)

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

Over-confidence is injurious to health! :D Fear itself has real life sources we supposed to consider.
Hi VF, I wish it was my words, but no, that was the reason I edited it later with quotation marks.
That is from the book “The School For Gods”. And comes from the character named Dreamer.

That’t fine as well as doesn’t matter. Wanted to point that these things shouldn’t directly conflict our daily life. Otherwise, these things will just stay as thoughts :)

1619 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

That’t fine as well as doesn’t matter. Wanted to point that these things shouldn’t directly conflict our daily life. Otherwise, these things will just stay as thoughts :)

Understood, VF.
The point is , a thought (negative or positive) NEVER stays as a thought. ;)
“Our” world is not created, it was thought. We should be very careful with our thoughts , we should only allow positive ones to enter. We should always stay “awake”.

As I have said before, long journey, and help files are not well documented ;)

41 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 50+ members
+2 more
IshYoBoy says

I panic :D nooto, I usually go for a training. Run, Skate or play Squash but all on full throttle competing with the wind and everything around .. I need something dynamic which takes my attention completely..

VlooMan

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

@Bedros, we can have those thoughts as a long term observation and realization as it may require. But my point is Stressless-ness simply doesn’t require hyper concepts. Even if we can’t reduce stress to perfect 0, it is possible to drastically reduce without self realization or knowing universal constants! :)

Sorry for the dragging – but felt its worth! :D

1619 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

@Bedros, we can have those thoughts as a long term observation and realization as it may require. But my point is Stressless-ness simply doesn’t require hyper concepts. Even if we can’t reduce them to perfect 0, it is possible to drastically reduce without self realization and knowing universal constants! :) Sorry for the dragging – but felt its worth! :D

It’s a pleasure to read your thoughts, VF.

1435 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Reject some files. jk.

play basketball or goto cinema.

818 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market