1364 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

i like all kinds of music, especially dubstep :bigsmile:
currently listening to this: https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/stardust-redux-by-minnesota-1

49 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Phantomore says

I mean.. It just ,e maybe but I like cars going by and stuff… Seems natural and calm

379 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

I mean.. It just ,e maybe but I like cars going by and stuff… Seems natural and calm

I don’t understand :)

39 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Denmark Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
valecf1 says

I actually prefer watching tv series or movies while designing.. :P Just today I watched the new episode of Dexter while updating my profile with new graphics. It has to be lighter stuff though.. can’t watch The Social Network or any heavy movies/series. But I recently listened to the theme of Man of Steel by Hans Zimmer and worked with that in the background. That’s awesome music!

221 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Brazil Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
devotchkah says

lately I’ve been listening to Sigur Rós, but usually I prefer to work in silence, specially when I am coding bc I talk to myself a lot, lol.

38 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
bilmaw says

I usually listen to Podcasts or something spoken as I find music to be a bit distracting when I’m in the design zone. Something light, usually comedy.

379 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

I usually listen to Podcasts or something spoken as I find music to be a bit distracting when I’m in the design zone. Something light, usually comedy.

Same here dude, podcasts it’s the way. :sunglasses2:

809 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
matu says
379 posts
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

I actually prefer watching tv series or movies while designing.. :P Just today I watched the new episode of Dexter while updating my profile with new graphics. It has to be lighter stuff though.. can’t watch The Social Network or any heavy movies/series. But I recently listened to the theme of Man of Steel by Hans Zimmer and worked with that in the background. That’s awesome music!

I like to hear this, but i think that would work for me. I think I would distract my attention and my focus.

by
by
by
by
by
by