- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Beta Tester
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
One of my friends wants to open an international online store – to sell the lingerie products from his small company. He will use a very nice template he found from ThemeForest but he has some questions and I thought I might ask an international community:
He knows what paper/authorizations he needs to sell things in his country, but the question is:
for an international store what rules apply?
What official papers/authorizations you need, for instance, if you are from Europe, but you want to sell & send products in USA?
Is there an international organization/company from where you can get an authorized buyer license, let’s say, or something similar?
Thank you all for your help.
I could be wrong,...but you can sell on etsy no problem,..with the buyer or seller not needing any paperwork just shipping info and collecting tax.
Maybe there are some tax documents?