• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
pixelgrade says

From my point of view, it should $35. The design is not that good and nothing special. People who bought [name removed] or another [removed]-like shouldn’t buy that theme.

Backtotopic: I really hate that kind of advertisement. Most ugly designs come with so many plugins bundled.

As a matter of fact, Envato should add a new category for WordPress, theme frameworks.
There’s a new category for that.

themelugin

Hi hi, you got me there for a moment.

1090 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
ImanGM says

From my point of view, it should $35. The design is not that good and nothing special. People who bought [name removed] or another [removed]-like shouldn’t buy that theme.

Backtotopic: I really hate that kind of advertisement. Most ugly designs come with so many plugins bundled.

As a matter of fact, Envato should add a new category for WordPress, theme frameworks.
There’s a new category for that.

themelugin

Hi hi, you got me there for a moment.

Me too! :)

490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
wopethemes says

From my point of view, it should $35. The design is not that good and nothing special. People who bought [name removed] or another [removed]-like shouldn’t buy that theme. #Backtotopic: I really hate that kind of advertisement. Most ugly designs come with so many plugins bundled.
[name removed] or some 5k+ sale themes ’s success was built by market way. The more sale does not mean it have better design quality and better functions.

Anyway , it’s the way of market.

612 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ChapterThemes says

the design in question couldn’t even be called design.

it’s an empty shell – getting a big fat 100% hard rejection if it was placed without the pack, guaranteed

by
by
by
by
by
by