660 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

We all know this New Guys Everyday Coming here and Riping Styles and changeing stuff and resumiting them. and Envato dose nothing about this whats going on?????

CONTACT SUPPORT Done that . Take for ever for a auto respond! SEND DMCA DONE THAT ! worse experience ever you need a lawyer or the police to send a DMCA here on Graphicriver because everything you send them its not right.

239 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JRChild says

yes, it’s really annoying. I feel that I’m trying to do stuff that’s a bit different and then the rip off stuff seems to sell better!

62 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
designercow says

I see more and more new styles that are ripped of here on graphicriver. That’s a real shame. Make up your own styles and make a preview that is unique! We need to stop this right now!

346 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ says

Get inspired, be creative but don’t simply jack from other authors!

36 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
bl4cko says

The Marketplaces become sucks everyday we see crappy styles and they get accepted no quality The funny Thing they get sales More then you :S

660 posts SickFlyers.com
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

The Marketplaces become sucks everyday we see crappy styles and they get accepted no quality The funny Thing they get sales More then you :S

bl4ck your one of them look at most of your styles . and look what elicabe put on your chrome styles dude stop ripping styles!!!

660 posts SickFlyers.com
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

bl4ck your one of them look at most of your styles . and look what elicabe put on your chrome styles dude stop ripping styles!!!

Yea man! WTF ??! Tired of being tired! Lets just take 10 different text effects from other authors, change some gradients, reposition background images, change bevel a tiny bit, upload and enjoy the mailbox money!

Original stuff isn’t accepted around here anymore! Just rip and cash in your chips! That outta be the new damn slogan around here!

JUST RIP N ’ CASH IN YOUR CHIPS ! HURRY SIGNUP TODAY !!!

+1

1005 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
mudi says

yes, it’s really annoying. I feel that I’m trying to do stuff that’s a bit different and then the rip off stuff seems to sell better!

+1

224 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
h3design says

Regarding those chrome styles…
I can only hope that at least the stocks for the reflection were photographed by the author. If this isnt the case… well, ive got no words for it then…

In general i noticed that the “i can make easy cash”-mentality is growing more and more here. Its not only copying, but also the lower quality.
For example i saw a logo mockup which was created with free textures from the web. Really a shame for the quality of the marketplace if you ask me… ThereĀ“s really no effort at using a texture and putting a logo with an inner shadow on it. And that makes me wonder why i am even still photographing all the stuff i need for my mockups.
Hope you can understand what i mean.

5538 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Please contact Support xstortionist rather than post the links to the forum. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by