• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
andre28 says

seriously how it is possible to accept that kind of items? i can’t believe it…

235 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Romania
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Crealextion says

You guys have years here but this is not about years.This has changed in the last months.I’m not an old graphicriver author and I still belive the change is huge!! Some months ago my new uploaded items were having 2-3 days exposure on the first page and now some of my items had even just 2-3 hours of first page time.This is just not good and envato should really do something about it.

Otherwise, graphicriver is going doooooooooo[...]oooooooooooooown… :(

1828 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+3 more
ShermanJackson says

I was told my item was too similar to existing items where there was no item even close to what I had designed, it was a wedding invitation.

To see an item like the one mentioned kills me. What are the reviewers doing? I mean we are professionals and too see work like that being approved that even for $3 is absolutely terrible.

188 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
RMGROUP says

I believe they are encouraging and motivating new authors

It’s True :) but please check this link [link removed – forum rules] I agree with mucahitgayiran, because it’s not quality file..lol :)

1242 posts
  • Colombia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+3 more
CarlosViloria says

It’s True :) but please check this (item) I agree with mucahitgayiran, because it’s not quality file..lol :)

encouraging and motivating? to see how it does not sell any of their items because of the poor quality of their portfolio? :zipped:

188 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
RMGROUP says

It’s True :) but please check this (item) I agree with mucahitgayiran, because it’s not quality file..lol :)
encouraging and motivating? to see how it does not sell any of their items because of the poor quality of their portfolio? :zipped:

yes…lol :evil::delicious::crying::dead::bigsmile:

769 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Amrhamza says

its not about selling rather than about teaching the skill to a new authors growing a new cult, new blood, new ideas then the money will flow and skilled authors shouldn’t be bothered with new authors cause you are the riches.
1828 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+3 more
ShermanJackson says

its not about selling rather than about teaching the skill to a new authors growing a new cult, new blood, new ideas then the money will flow and skilled authors shouldn’t be bothered with new authors cause you are the riches.

However, graphicriver is all about skill and quality. We have no problem with new authors coming in as long as their work is of a certain standard. There are many poor quality files sneaking through and that’s the problem.

235 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
Crealextion says

However, graphicriver is all about skill and quality. We have no problem with new authors coming in as long as their work is of a certain standard. There are many poor quality files sneaking through and that’s the problem.

Doing what?

When I first time came here I got some rejected files and I was like: “why?” Now, if I look at my rejected files I completly understand why they rejected those files.I learned a lot from those rejected files because when I saw they keep rejecting my files I tried to understand why and I searched for good files examples.

I personally don’t find this good for new authors as they will keep the same quality because their files are approved like that and of course they will probably get 0 sales and in the end leave graphicriver.

769 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Amrhamza says

C’mon many poor quality files thats exaggerating, the files are not sneaking , trust me , they are giving a helping hand to new authors. and beside CONTRAST makes more sales to experienced authors Rules of design :P

by
by
by
by
by
by