116 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
wok says

It’s crazy, but i’m sure it works to some kind of degree. I think it just shows how desperate some people are. I saw a hot looking user the other day with her cleavage showing. She had one average file, 1 sale and 300+ followers!! There are a lot of better sites out there to chat to chicks if that’s what your after. :inlove:

925 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

It’s crazy, but i’m sure it works to some kind of degree. I think it just shows how desperate some people are. I saw a hot looking user the other day with her cleavage showing. She had one average file, 1 sale and 300+ followers!! There are a lot of better sites out there to chat to chicks if that’s what your after. :inlove:

Hahahaaa, i just saw that one and thought exactly the same thing. Perhaps some women design with them? At least she will get everyone going to her profile at least once looking for more … so you have to admit it is a good marketing move. It IS a very nice cleavage :)

661 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

lol Just grabe there picture and upload it to google you see waht im talking about.

I know got damn right NO top hottest girl in the world works doing rip off flyers on graphicriver hahaha

925 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

lol Just grabe there picture and upload it to google you see waht im talking about. I know got damn right NO top hottest girl in the world works doing rip off flyers on graphicriver hahaha

HAHAHA! SO right!

849 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Rewroc says

lol Just grabe there picture and upload it to google you see waht im talking about. I know got damn right NO top hottest girl in the world works doing rip off flyers on graphicriver hahaha

lol so true.

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

It’s true, look at these beautiful women from PhotoDune, they haven’t even remembered to turn on the laptop!

Disclaimer: this is humour only. Women are awesome.

387 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
krafti says

lol…

by
by
by
by