116 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
+2 more
wok
says

It’s crazy, but i’m sure it works to some kind of degree. I think it just shows how desperate some people are. I saw a hot looking user the other day with her cleavage showing. She had one average file, 1 sale and 300+ followers!! There are a lot of better sites out there to chat to chicks if that’s what your after. :inlove:

960 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Community Superstar
  • Featured Author
+7 more
joiaco
says

It’s crazy, but i’m sure it works to some kind of degree. I think it just shows how desperate some people are. I saw a hot looking user the other day with her cleavage showing. She had one average file, 1 sale and 300+ followers!! There are a lot of better sites out there to chat to chicks if that’s what your after. :inlove:

Hahahaaa, i just saw that one and thought exactly the same thing. Perhaps some women design with them? At least she will get everyone going to her profile at least once looking for more … so you have to admit it is a good marketing move. It IS a very nice cleavage :)

691 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+15 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ
says

lol Just grabe there picture and upload it to google you see waht im talking about.

I know got damn right NO top hottest girl in the world works doing rip off flyers on graphicriver hahaha

960 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Community Superstar
  • Featured Author
+7 more
joiaco
says

lol Just grabe there picture and upload it to google you see waht im talking about. I know got damn right NO top hottest girl in the world works doing rip off flyers on graphicriver hahaha

HAHAHA! SO right!

849 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Rewroc
says

lol Just grabe there picture and upload it to google you see waht im talking about. I know got damn right NO top hottest girl in the world works doing rip off flyers on graphicriver hahaha

lol so true.

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

It’s true, look at these beautiful women from PhotoDune, they haven’t even remembered to turn on the laptop!

Disclaimer: this is humour only. Women are awesome.

443 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+3 more
krafti
says

lol…

by
by
by