1734 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
VisualSharing says

In the next couple of weeks we’re going to release XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX with some XXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX which means that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX will be delayed a little while longer. We think you will like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX however. The biggest project after that is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX which we’re hoping to release on XXXXXXXXX . Our focus this year has always been to XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXX , especially on XXXXXXXXXXXXX , and the devs are telling us that once XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is complete, we’ll be in a position to release it on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . New site XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX will be followed by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX but we also have XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX that we are trying to release as quickly as possible. Having recently acquired XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX it’s likely that we’ll deploy them at the same time as XXXXXXXXXXXXX , hopefully in the early part of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . After that our biggest challenge is going to be XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . We’re very excited about XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and we think it will be a game changer.

Don’t say we never tell you anything. ;)

[AutoEdited by Envato AutoBot]

In the next couple of weeks we’re going to release pancakes with some banana jam and strawberries which means that orange juice will be delayed a little while longer. We think you will like syrup however. The biggest project after that is the pie which we’re hoping to release on your face. Our focus this year has always been to making cakes and splashing them , especially on author faces , and the devs are telling us that once the pie is complete, we’ll be in a position to release it on competitor faces. New site cakekitchen.slip will be followed by pieheaven.hit and facewasher.dry but we also have gases that we are trying to release as quickly as possible. Having recently acquired cooking skills and bananas it’s likely that we’ll deploy them at the same time as pancakes, hopefully in the early part of hunger. After that our biggest challenge is going to be burping and toilet-cleaning. We’re very excited about the burping and we think it will be a game changer.

[Visually Edited by CMT Crastination-Pro Bot]

3889 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
miseld says

Misel is trying his hardest to become one of the envato staff ;DD right Misel ? :D

It’s a long way to employment… Since i’m here 24/7 i try to keep peace here and help to other members as much i can (nothing personal ;) ). For you this is maybe hobby, but don’t forget Envato pays my bills, last 14 months.

542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ThemesFever says

In the next couple of weeks we’re going to release XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX with some XXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX which means that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX will be delayed a little while longer. We think you will like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX however. The biggest project after that is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX which we’re hoping to release on XXXXXXXXX . Our focus this year has always been to XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXX , especially on XXXXXXXXXXXXX , and the devs are telling us that once XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is complete, we’ll be in a position to release it on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . New site XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX will be followed by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX but we also have XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX that we are trying to release as quickly as possible. Having recently acquired XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX it’s likely that we’ll deploy them at the same time as XXXXXXXXXXXXX , hopefully in the early part of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . After that our biggest challenge is going to be XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . We’re very excited about XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and we think it will be a game changer.

Don’t say we never tell you anything. ;)

[AutoEdited by Envato AutoBot]

In the next couple of weeks we’re going to release pancakes with some banana jam and strawberries which means that orange juice will be delayed a little while longer. We think you will like syrup however. The biggest project after that is the pie which we’re hoping to release on your face. Our focus this year has always been to making cakes and splashing them , especially on author faces , and the devs are telling us that once the pie is complete, we’ll be in a position to release it on competitor faces. New site cakekitchen.slip will be followed by pieheaven.hit and facewasher.dry but we also have gases that we are trying to release as quickly as possible. Having recently acquired cooking skills and bananas it’s likely that we’ll deploy them at the same time as pancakes, hopefully in the early part of hunger. After that our biggest challenge is going to be burping and toilet-cleaning. We’re very excited about the burping and we think it will be a game changer.

[Visually Edited by CMT Crastination-Pro Bot]

In the next couple of weeks we’re going to release more 1000 WordPress themes with some cool slider options and over 10000 shortcodes which means that our quality themes will be delayed a little while longer. We think you will like the 500 options however. The biggest project after that is another bunch of WordPress themes that won’t sell, which we’re hoping to release on the next days. Our focus this year has always been to WordPress Themes and Templates with big sliders, especially on Theme Forest, and the devs are telling us that once the new system is complete, we’ll be in a position to release it on July. New site hugesliders.net will be followed by OnlyThemesWithSliders.net and OnlythemesWithOver10000Shortcodes.net but we also have super WordPressthemes.net project that we are trying to release as quickly as possible. Having recently acquired over 100 WordPress Developers and 100 Designers it’s likely that we’ll deploy them at the same time as 100 new envato staff members, hopefully in the early part of OnlyThemesWithover1000Shortcodes.net . After that our biggest challenge is going to be build even huge sliders and pass the 10000 shortcodes mark. We’re very excited about this objectives and we think it will be a game changer.

Note: Nothing personal, really ;)

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

Misel is trying his hardest to become one of the envato staff ;DD right Misel ? :D
It’s a long way to employment… Since i’m here 24/7 i try to keep peace here and help to other members as much i can (nothing personal ;) ). For you this is maybe hobby, but don’t forget Envato pays my bills, last 14 months.

sry to chime in again, but I disagree with you, since 1. you can’t be there 24/7 as nobody can. Everyone needs some sleep and some breaks and I think you’re not an exception. You can keep the peace here but if you have read my previous posts you may noticed that I’m also a helpful person and always try to be as diplomatic as possible.

This now is a very ridiculous situation since everyone here is making some jokes about XXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXX but at all costs you find in my post something very very offending and take the right to publicly warn me. This goes for my taste a bit to far but anyway – do what you want to do.

Oh yeah, and 2. actually it is NOT envato which pays your bills – it is YOUR work which does that ;-)

3889 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
miseld says

Can we stop this please? I’m not MOD on this forum but if we continue to discuss someone will lock this thread. About spending time on Videohive i spend ~14-17h every day. Envato pays trust me ;)

4335 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Moderator
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Ok guys can you two can stop edging each other on now. Don’t force one of us to lock the thread! :-) It may be an off topic thread but we don’t need a flame war.

Cheers. :-)

595 posts THINK DIFFERENT
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
Generator says

Well the devs didn’t hide dev.envato.com/xxx/ very well did they…
I can’t believe I keep falling for this, a lot better than goatse though :bigwink:

Jesh. I kinda guessed but still clicked to check :)

815 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bangladesh
Flinzar says

Please stop fighting

988 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

LOL , guys stop fighting :)

...as for the original thread title, ummm i think next for envato is to pay also a few of our bills :P

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Well the devs didn’t hide dev.envato.com/xxx/ very well did they…
I can’t believe I keep falling for this, a lot better than goatse though :bigwink:
Jesh. I kinda guessed but still clicked to check :)

:reallyevil:

by
by
by
by
by
by