90 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Companjo says

Best way is to host your own e-mail service.

Avoid self hosting unless you want headaches. Setup can go smoothly but maintenance, blacklist unblocking, using old/blacklisted IP addresses – nothing but problems unless you have really good sysadmin to support this service.

Like i said “If you can’t host your own e-mail service i recommend Google.”

Beside that, i’m hosting my own e-mail service for a couple years without any headache.

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
eddiemayan says

If you can’t host your own e-mail service i recommend Google Apps or iCloud. I prefer Google.

Do you want to stop using Google?
I personally Recommend you to use RackSpace Email Hosting Service. you can review out rackspace service here: http://www.cloudreviews.com/rackspace.html. Rackspace email hosting is very reliable and secure then others. Instant Receiving and outgoing of Mails are Provided by RackSpace. In my 3 years experience I never seen any server down issue in RackSpace Email Hosting Service.
4 posts
eddiemayan says

If you can’t host your own e-mail service i recommend Google Apps or iCloud. I prefer Google.

Do you want to stop using Google?
I personally Recommend you to use RackSpace Email Hosting Service. you can review out rackspace service here: http://www.cloudreviews.com/rackspace.html. Rackspace email hosting is very reliable and secure then others. Instant Receiving and outgoing of Mails are Provided by RackSpace. In my 3 years experience I never seen any server down issue in RackSpace Email Hosting Service.

I’m Really Sorry URL is: http://www.cloudreviews.com/rackspace.html above one is not active url.

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • India
greatdevelopers says

I would say Office365. Till some time back I was a Google guy, but I have started losing trust in google. Every now and then they shut down one of their services. To name few, they have shut down Buzz, Google Health, Google Wave and now Google Checkout. Not sure if they can stop offering gmail.

So go with the corporate guys – Microsoft.

5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
ptoone says

Gmail and Yahoo continue to go down hill, I finally made the choice to switch to paid email provider and came across thexyz. These guys migrated me over and the support has been terrific. I thought it was quite basic at first but there is a lot more too the email and apps than meets the eye. I highly recommend testing out other paid email providers rather that using free email.

50 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Mammothology says

My vote would be Zoho, for the basic package they let you host many different domains email accounts which is great if you have a few websites. It’s slightly cheaper than Google too.

245 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Forum Superstar
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Endat says

Rackspace

1 post
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
bhavdeep says

There are many email service providers but as per my opinion Email.biz, gmail and Ymail are the best email service providers for a small business. Well, In these days mostly I use a Email.biz email service provider.

339 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
StencilMedia says

I get unlimited free web addresses with my web hosting, so I just set up what I need, and use it through Outlook Express/Windows Mail. However, Windows Mail is virtually useless in Windows 8, so I upgraded to Office 365 so I could get Outlook. Works like a charm.

Unless you’re dealing with an individual freelancer or something, I think there’s nothing more unprofessional than getting an email from a company that has @gmail.com or @yahoo.com at the end of their email address. Could just be me though.

5 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
ptoone says

I have had a good experience with Thexyz Webmail – https://www.thexyz.com/webmail/

by
by
by
by
by
by