1412 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

I’m using SWIFT and I’d be ready to pay more fees just to avoid Paypal, you never know if and when they’ll freeze your account with our without any valid reason…

Hi, what do you mean with freezing accounts? I’m using it and it seems all right when you give them all info about your credit card, ID, address etc.

2301 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

I’m using SWIFT and I’d be ready to pay more fees just to avoid Paypal, you never know if and when they’ll freeze your account with our without any valid reason…
Hi, what do you mean with freezing accounts? I’m using it and it seems all right when you give them all info about your credit card, ID, address etc.

Until now…

sooner or later they will freeze your acount for several months, asking for things you cannot deliver (or already have delivered) and earn interest with your money.

Google it, paypal does it over and over again. Better to not have a big amount in your account.

1412 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

Uhm, I’m reading about that now, it sounds bad. I’ll consider SWIFT in the future, scheduling less withdrawal during the year

377 posts
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
pixelgrade says

Forget about SWIFT. Go with Payoneer (very low fees – $2.99) I use them and didn’t have any problems.

861 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

I use Skrill.
Envato > Skrill : 0
Skrill > Bank Account : ~ $2-$3 dollars
My bank account takes $10 for any transaction whatever it was!
So that is around $12-$13 every month. Not Bad.

43 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Nature_Spirit_ says

I use Skrill too and it works nice.

Envato > Skrill : 0 Skrill > Bank Account : ~ $3.50 Cash out from bank account – 0

1039 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

Until now…

sooner or later they will freeze your acount for several months, asking for things you cannot deliver (or already have delivered) and earn interest with your money.

Google it, paypal does it over and over again. Better to not have a big amount in your account.

This. Paypal is safe for small amounts of money, I’d never trust them anymore and I always find a way to avoid them.

They froze my account because I moved abroad and changed my details accordingly. And even after sending them all possible documents, calling them several times, their last answer by phone was “sorry, your case can’t be solved and your account will remain blocked, there’s nothing we can do”.

Since that, I’ve never missed them so far :)

by
by
by
by
by
by