• Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

I’m using SWIFT and I’d be ready to pay more fees just to avoid Paypal, you never know if and when they’ll freeze your account with our without any valid reason…

Hi, what do you mean with freezing accounts? I’m using it and it seems all right when you give them all info about your credit card, ID, address etc.

1699 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

I’m using SWIFT and I’d be ready to pay more fees just to avoid Paypal, you never know if and when they’ll freeze your account with our without any valid reason…
Hi, what do you mean with freezing accounts? I’m using it and it seems all right when you give them all info about your credit card, ID, address etc.

Until now…

sooner or later they will freeze your acount for several months, asking for things you cannot deliver (or already have delivered) and earn interest with your money.

Google it, paypal does it over and over again. Better to not have a big amount in your account.

1326 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

Uhm, I’m reading about that now, it sounds bad. I’ll consider SWIFT in the future, scheduling less withdrawal during the year

315 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
pixelgrade says

Forget about SWIFT. Go with Payoneer (very low fees – $2.99) I use them and didn’t have any problems.

810 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
MoeHaydar says

I use Skrill.
Envato > Skrill : 0
Skrill > Bank Account : ~ $2-$3 dollars
My bank account takes $10 for any transaction whatever it was!
So that is around $12-$13 every month. Not Bad.

43 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Nature_Spirit_ says

I use Skrill too and it works nice.

Envato > Skrill : 0 Skrill > Bank Account : ~ $3.50 Cash out from bank account – 0

1026 posts
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • France
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+4 more
Pixelworkshop says

Until now…

sooner or later they will freeze your acount for several months, asking for things you cannot deliver (or already have delivered) and earn interest with your money.

Google it, paypal does it over and over again. Better to not have a big amount in your account.

This. Paypal is safe for small amounts of money, I’d never trust them anymore and I always find a way to avoid them.

They froze my account because I moved abroad and changed my details accordingly. And even after sending them all possible documents, calling them several times, their last answer by phone was “sorry, your case can’t be solved and your account will remain blocked, there’s nothing we can do”.

Since that, I’ve never missed them so far :)

by
by
by
by
by
by