3706 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Toivo is the Finnish word for hope :)

My real name is Martin, which comes from Mars and means warlike, which is funny since if someone started shooting at me I would run away like a little girl. Also I’m a pacifist.

1619 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Haha! Love this!

Patrik means:

Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

Source: Name Meanings

Not sure that everthing fits but, what the heck :P Gave me a good laugh! Haha!

Other than that my name comes from, Ireland and St.Patrick :)

1734 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

If I type my name (Boris), it says it’s Russian which is incorrect, so you can’t have much trust on that website. :)

1345 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

My Name is Ant Eksiler

Well you all speak English so you guys know the English meaning already :D

In Turkish, it means oath (as in taking an oath)

701 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
chrismccoy says
I’ll start. Daniel = God is my judge. Humorous, wise, conscientious. Strict in his principles.

organic bee media = good brand-able name :-) and it sounds nicer than chris designs

EDIT :and if your meaning real names ch-risto-pher, chr(is)-topher\ is pronounced KRIS -toh-fer. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Christopher is “bearing Christ inside”

you saved me some typing ;)

1619 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says
If I type my name (Boris), it says it’s Russian which is incorrect, so you can’t have much trust on that website. :)

I know :P That’s why I like Wikipedia ;)

1038 posts Massfocus
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus says

My name is Murat. It’s a Turkish name and it stands for “hope” as far as i knew. But according to this (name meanings source) i am also the following;

Murat

You have leadership ability and with your power of expression can be an influential speaker. Organisation or management would suit you. Your energy, intellect and creativity overcome any challenging situations and assure your future success. Certainly with your emotions under control there is nothing which you cannot achieve. Your faith and vitality means that love and prosperity are naturally attracted to you.

I lolled.

209 posts Make art not war!
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
EAMejia says

My name is Eduardo (in english Edward) Name from: Spain, Portugal and Italy.

“You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.”

I’m surprised! :O

3231 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Haha! Love this!

Patrik means:

Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

Not sure that everthing fits but, what the heck :P Gave me a good laugh! Haha!

Other than that my name comes from, Ireland and St.Patrick :)

from Patriks source :-)

You are honest, hardworking and tenacious with a practical approach to life. Being independent and with the ability to accept responsibilities the worldly success which you achieve is a result of your own efforts. Balanced emotions and forward planning mean that you are rarely ruffled by circumstances. You have creative flair which might find an outlet through art or in social projects.

131 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
aeroalquimia says
My name is Eduardo (in english Edward) Name from: Spain, Portugal and Italy.

“You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.”

I’m surprised! :O

My name is Eduardo too :O

by
by
by
by
by
by