7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SkullTraill says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlA7c6EyF8E I’m looking for the heavy bass swell used in the intro of the video above. I was told by the owner that it was purchased from AudioJungle. I’m hoping someone can point me to the exact item/pack for this sound.

Keep in mind I am not looking for just any bass swell, I’m looking for the exact one. I could just rip it off the video, but I’m a nice guy and I want to pay for it.

Thanks! :)

2005 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Wow, that could be anything!! I’m sorry, I don’t know where it could come from, since it’s a very simple sound, very easy to generate with a lot of synths (most of synths even!). Maybe FX pro has something (http://audiojungle.net/user/fxprosound)? Or you search after “Sine Bass”, that could help maybe? I wish you good luck!

LightLotusProduction
LightLotusProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
290 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
LightLotusProduction says

Wow, that could be anything!! I’m sorry, I don’t know where it could come from, since it’s a very simple sound, very easy to generate with a lot of synths (most of synths even!). Maybe FX pro has something (http://audiojungle.net/user/fxprosound)? Or you search after “Sine Bass”, that could help maybe? I wish you good luck!

Always ready to help, Mat? Take some rest sometimes, my friend! :)

Anyway, I agree with what he said. That’s a very simple sound and it isn’t easy to recognize it. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough and the author of that sound stops by… Meanwhile I suggest you to keep searching, maybe you will find something even better!

7 posts
SkullTraill says

Thanks both of you. I’ve been searching day and night but I can’t seem to find this or a better one… but I’ll keep searching. I really wish audiojungle had a reverse sound search where you could upload a clip and find it… I suppose that would be a little pointless and overkill though xD

I wonder if any staff have access to a feature like that?

806 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

I doubt that something like this would have been approved here, since it’s way too basic. Reviewers tend to reject files like that because of the “only one instrument and only one note played at any time” criteria. So, it looks like you’re gonna have to rip it off the video, after all.

7 posts
SkullTraill says

I doubt that something like this would have been approved here, since it’s way too basic. Reviewers tend to reject files like that because of the “only one instrument and only one note played at any time” criteria. So, after all it looks you’re gonna have to rip it off the video.
There are plenty of files like this, some even simpler. Plus this was probably release a year or 2 ago, so it would have probably made it… whether or not it’s still here, I don’t know.
701 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

That looks like processed tom or floor drum hit (High pass filter, resonantor and pitch bender). It’s also possible to do it on synth. And yes it could not pass the review (too simple and little usability). I’ll try to recreate this at evening

Thank you Mat:)

7 posts
SkullTraill says

That looks like processed tom or floor drum hit (High pass filter, resonantor and pitch bender). It’s also possible to do it on synth. And yes it could not pass the review (too simple and little usability). I’ll try to recreate this at evening

Thank you Mat:)

OMG if you manage to recreate it, you would make my day – no screw that, you’d make my WEEK!. Thanks you, and thanks Mat for pointing him here! :D I love you guys! So helpful :P
2005 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Yeah, the attack sounds like a tom or something, but i think it’s just a synthetic “click”, followed by a sine wave in the sustain phase that is suitable pitched.

7 posts
SkullTraill says

Yeah, the attack sounds like a tom or something, but i think it’s just a synthetic “click”, followed by a sine wave in the sustain phase that is suitable pitched.

I’m a noob idk what any of that means, except the sine wave cause I took physics. :P

by
by
by
by
by
by