22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 500+ members Located in Austria Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
TheBuckmaker says

Another day, bug still there, old items still there. Could you please give us an update, Envato?

3429 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
sevenspark Envato team says

I’m moving this over to “Site Feedback” – seems to me to be the best forum for this discussion, and it’ll help get everyone’s concerns seen by the right people :)

22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 500+ members Located in Austria Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
TheBuckmaker says

Sure it’s gonna be “seen” there?

:(

Removing a thread from index and “active threads” won’t solve the problem, I’m afraid. Well, well.

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Sure it’s gonna be “seen” there?

:(

Removing a thread from index and “active threads” won’t solve the problem, I’m afraid. Well, well.

it doesn’t remove it from the active threads….. the only forum that isnt shown in active threads is the item discussion

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Hi all, the bug has been fixed but I’m still waiting on word about whether or not the affected items will be returned to their correct listing position. I’ll also ask if the one of the devs would mind popping in real quick.

22 posts
+1 more
TheBuckmaker says

Hi all, the bug has been fixed but I’m still waiting on word about whether or not the affected items will be returned to their correct listing position. I’ll also ask if the one of the devs would mind popping in real quick.

good to hear that. Please do everything you can to remove the old updated items – some of 2009 (!) from pole position as this is absolutely unfair for all items that have been approved in the last days.

I bet many buyers will tend to take a closer look at these “bestsellers” only.

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

good to hear that. Please do everything you can to remove the old updated items – some of 2009 (!) from pole position as this is absolutely unfair for all items that have been approved in the last days.

I bet many buyers will tend to take a closer look at these “bestsellers” only.

I agree with you.
Why was this moved here? Was causing to much quarrel on the themeforest forum? :)

332 posts
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
CadenGrant says

Cool I really hope this is fixed soon as a day or two after my theme was accepted this happened pushing it down pretty far

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hey guys,

A big thanks to Jarel for handling this as he has been. Jarel has been working his tail off lately with some changes while also trying to find out as much info as possible for everyone. Thanks Jarel :)

Our awesome mod SevenSpark was trying to helpfully categorize this thread since there is so much feedback for a lot of the team here. However, since a lot of this info is pertinent to so many users I’m temporarily moving it back to All Marketplaces.

As Jarel mentioned, the devs are very aware of this, the bug has been fixed and are doing their best to get everything back to normal. Unfortunately when working on such a large code base with over half a million users things are never as easy as they may seem to someone not familiar with the codebase.

I know how frustrating this is as an author and member of the community, and you have our apologies for this. I’d appreciate it if we could all continue to be patient and wait for any further updates. Jarel, myself and other staff will do their best to keep you updated as we know more.

I know it’s no fun when this happens, but thanks for waiting with us and giving your feedback :)

Thanks everyone!

271 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Kopyov says

@Drew = thanks. We all just want some explanations, because 13 pages already and only Jarel and Sevenspark were carrying about this, that’s why everyone was waiting for developers.

Just updated a theme, seems like everything is fixed, so you need only to move those themes back to their places.

Well done!

by
by
by
by
by
by