116 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Tsoy says

I have rejected four times. This is fourth version. Rejected again. What’s wrong. Reviewer reply: This template is not ready for ThemeForest. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. It requires improvements in term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality but most importantly, its uniqueness and how the design is executed. link

52 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
ReneMerino says

It means the design itself its not good enough, try to step it up a notch in terms of typography, color scheme, etc.

2145 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey I like the template and it has some cool plugins but i think the garphical elements are killing the template try to do some normal colors without gradients

Cheers

Lester

116 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Tsoy says

Hi. I understeand now… I was really focus on effects and forget about design itself. Very bad mistake. Nobody needs 500 buttons and unlimited image hover effects. I have lost huge amount of time… So now start all over again. Thank for yours feedbacks guys. Hope it will be better)

by
by
by
by
by
by