11 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
oneeyelab says

Hello,

my last item was rejected and as the automated feedback message says, “doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements”. Yes, there is probably a reason why it was rejected, but the message doesn`t describe the problem, so i don`t know what to improove. Actually, i`m not going to resubmit this item, but i would like to know what is wrong, because i think it works well and do what is it supposed to do.

What do you think is the problem?

3766 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

It’s maybe too basic. It would be easy for someone who knows Photoshop to create those effects. If I was you I would give it away for free on sites like deviantart. :)

313 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
2AA says

Hello,

my last item was rejected and as the automated feedback message says, “doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements”. Yes, there is probably a reason why it was rejected, but the message doesn`t describe the problem, so i don`t know what to improove. Actually, i`m not going to resubmit this item, but i would like to know what is wrong, because i think it works well and do what is it supposed to do.

try to foucs on depth , and you make was too shadow try to clean it

207 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
ShahX says

Hello,

try to foucs on depth , and you make was too shadow try to clean it

+1

66 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+2 more
m-elgendy says

It’s maybe too basic. It would be easy for someone who knows Photoshop to create those effects. If I was you I would give it away for free on sites like deviantart. :)
i agree with you, you are right :)
1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Good from you to share it for free.

If you want to sell that actions, then you need more vignettes included in pack. Like 15-20. . . . or wait, you have 20 O.o but you only present a few. :S

Right?

by
by
by
by
by
by