• Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
oneeyelab
says

Hello,

my last item was rejected and as the automated feedback message says, “doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements”. Yes, there is probably a reason why it was rejected, but the message doesn`t describe the problem, so i don`t know what to improove. Actually, i`m not going to resubmit this item, but i would like to know what is wrong, because i think it works well and do what is it supposed to do.

What do you think is the problem?

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

It’s maybe too basic. It would be easy for someone who knows Photoshop to create those effects. If I was you I would give it away for free on sites like deviantart. :)

314 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
topone
says

Hello,

my last item was rejected and as the automated feedback message says, “doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements”. Yes, there is probably a reason why it was rejected, but the message doesn`t describe the problem, so i don`t know what to improove. Actually, i`m not going to resubmit this item, but i would like to know what is wrong, because i think it works well and do what is it supposed to do.

try to foucs on depth , and you make was too shadow try to clean it

207 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
ShahX
says

Hello,

try to foucs on depth , and you make was too shadow try to clean it

+1

66 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Egypt
+2 more
m-elgendy
says

It’s maybe too basic. It would be easy for someone who knows Photoshop to create those effects. If I was you I would give it away for free on sites like deviantart. :)
i agree with you, you are right :)
1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Good from you to share it for free.

If you want to sell that actions, then you need more vignettes included in pack. Like 15-20. . . . or wait, you have 20 O.o but you only present a few. :S

Right?

by
by
by
by
by
by