410 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
GhosTeam says

make your 3D character. After that, you may have to change the attitude of my 3D character and my work.

Yes, creating 3D character animation is SUPER complicated…planning, rigging, everything has to be precise.
However, Felt-tips doesn’t have to do one in order to say that your 3D Character doesn’t move naturally. Why? because he has a good eye :) !

VH don’t put complexity before quality and you shouldn’t as well.
If you already went through the process of rigging & animating, take the time to work inside the curve editors and make it perfect :):)

53 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CINEMULTIC says

Thanks for the wise words. GhosTeam, try creating your own 3D-characters, compare it with other 3D-characters on VideoHive ( here they quite a bit). Make at least 1(!) minute of your character animation. Then I look at it and give my opinion about your work))

53 posts
  • Located in Europe
CINEMULTIC says

Hey Cine, honestly the file does not look good. You are a visual artist. It’s really not too important how you made it, how long it took you or if there are others like it. At the end of the day – it looks bad. That’s what matters to clients, reviewers and hopefully you. The fact that similar project got through only means they are better in some way. If you cannot see it does not mean it is not true….......
nlifeThrill, I admit it – this is my job – bad, to be honest – I hurry. Next, I try to be more careful. Thank you for your professional answer.
410 posts
+3 more
GhosTeam says

Thanks for the wise words. GhosTeam, try creating your own 3D-characters, compare it with other 3D-characters on VideoHive ( here they quite a bit). Make at least 1(!) minute of your character animation. Then I look at it and give my opinion about your work))

Again, I admit – 3D Character animation is not easy…but don’t think about me or what I can do….don’t stop until your work is perfect :)

I’ll give you an example: right now I’m learning to build websites…
Let’s say l upload a demo of the front page for comments and you’ll say “I don’t like it because the menu looks too big and the animation is bad”. Now imagine I tell you “Well, try to build your own website and then you’ll see that comparing to other websites out there…my front page looks great!”.
You see my point ? :)

53 posts
  • Located in Europe
CINEMULTIC says

I understand you. Especially because I creating websites. However, I do not give advice to artists – make more beautiful, open your eyes, it is necessary to study all my life and so on )))

PS. 3D characters on VideoHive-my opinion, there is a primitive, short, animation of 3D characters, even the ugly. But they are priced more expensive than my 3D. If you do not believe me – look … do not be lazy. I talked about this. (I do not say – that my 3D – a work of art – and will not be better)

53 posts
  • Located in Europe
CINEMULTIC says

And then … all need to be honest about what the people here think not only about art, but also how to make money. Or is all here the work for free?

410 posts
+3 more
GhosTeam says

Well, you asked for our opinion.
If you were asked to give an opinion – you would surly give one if you had any good ideas….These guys here really want to help you…just look at how many responded and how many words have been written just to clarify a point to you.

I’ve myself neglected some projects I started that didn’t live up to my own standards. Sometimes your work will give you profit here and sometimes it won’t. You have to make sure you give your 200%, and always…always wish to know more and do things better.

Plus, VideoHive is for the long run, keep making projects ! :)

53 posts
  • Located in Europe
CINEMULTIC says

Can I say something wrong, but I am very grateful to you and to all who responded to my questions. What about long-term prospects for artists VideoHive I doubt it. For VideoHive – yes, but not for us. Through time, there will be all well filled with goods, as elsewhere. And sales of each artist will be smaller and smaller until they lost meaning in further work here (as well as on other photobanks) . Earn one in a thousand, but it’s a game, not a job.

by
by
by
by
by
by