3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Poland
Differ_Designs says
As I am new here on Themeforest, want to say hello,

HELLO !

I am happy to be here because I can see a lot of talented designers here, I want to be like you, boys and girls, or even better! :) I do computer graphics but I think making web layouts is really amazing. SO I’d like to to ask you for some creative feedback.

This is my second rejected PSD template. I asked some questions to the reviewer and the general conclusion was that “Tt just isn’t beautiful enough” and there are some mistakes in almost everything.

I know this is not perfect, I’m not that stupid, but I don’t think it’s so bad, hopefully :)

What should i improve to make the dream come truth? ;)

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

code it for the site template or wordpress and it will most likely get excepted the PSD category in my opinion is the hardest to get excepted in, but I think the design is pretty good I suggest improving the typography a bit and the submit button in the footer just likes like its goofy with the center alignment

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
Differ_Designs says

Thanks OrganicBeeMedia, If the reviewer had told me this is nice enough for html template i would be a happy man. But coding it is too hard for me and too time consuming. I want to focus on designing now. Not an easy decision, though. Yep, SUBMIT isn’t too good. What’s wrong with the typography, fonts selection, sizes, alignment, colors?

688 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Uruguay
_rg_ says

Take care of spaces and fonts alignements. For example, on the logo, the slogan text is aligned to what? nothing, is not aligned with logo or with menu, it´s like out of place.

Spaces on top and above the featured image are different and has no relation between other spaces used, so, fix that.

The padding on left and right on buttons are not same, that´s a very important little detail!!

Colors used on header, featured area and footer dont´seems to be part of a”scheme”, what i mean, don´t work fine together, you should change colors.

The submenu it´s completly out of place, the size the alignment for links… it´s wrong realy.

Look at this point from far away details, header has menu aligned to right, submenu area to left, then you have the featured area divided in to cols, content and image… then above you have another content area divided in 2 cols again, but, why not make this cols same sizes as the featured area? That will provide a more elegant layout. And same for the other box content, divided into 3, but with no logical sizes between others cols in the rest of page. And footer, well, here is were all i´m saying is most visible, columns on footer has diferent sizes… i don´t know.

Typos… there are problems there too, look at the footer ones and the menu ones and it´s like from two different sites.

Ok, so, i´m very bad!! , sorry, but if you need to work on this in the right way in order to be accepted, this is my opinion about this template.

Hope it helps.

443 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
SplitV says

Some things I personally think look a little wierd…

http://split-visionz.net/02_Home_PlumBlue.jpg

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
Differ_Designs says

Thank you so much, your opinions are very useful!

I tried to use the 960gs… tried. And failed. – I will work it out.

As far as I understand, the main problem is consistency. Using similar patterns and measurements, right?

Do you use grid systems or just PS grid?

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says
Thank you so much, your opinions are very useful!

I tried to use the 960gs… tried. And failed. – I will work it out.

As far as I understand, the main problem is consistency. Using similar patterns and measurements, right?

Do you use grid systems or just PS grid?
rulers and a piece of paper is nice
by
by
by
by
by
by