I just so happen to be part of a game development team. We’re all volunteers and our first game is nonprofit, but we are well-staffed and on our way to making our first game.
It is a fan-based game called Might and Magic X, an unofficial sequel to the series.
I really like the very basic games, I have been addicted to a text/turn based game called stargatewars since 2006
looking forward to ac3
(plus all the wonderful music from POTF )
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
Something amazing has happened… Theme hospital now available for the mac! That’s it, career over. Get me a comfy sofa and a big ass mug of tea, it’s time to save some lives! http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/theme_hospital
Hahaha, look at all those unsatisfied customers puking on floor :))))))
Just remembered two awesome games: “Earthworm Jim” and “Jazz Rabbit”. Wow… They gave me lots of fun!