I’m the happy owner of oldie semi-pro Nikon D100 , that’s based on analog model F80 . Maybe for someone it is archaic/oldschool camera, but for me is completely sufficient. It’s on very good / collector condition (~9000 shots made). 10 years old camera, the time is running out..
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
CANNON 60D !!!
Canon 600D + Magic Lantern and 650D (but no Magic Lantern yet) My recommendation: Buy a 600D. It’s cheap, same sensor as the 60D and slightly better than 650D in High ISO noise.
Hi! If you wanna take the best photos for the best price, Nikon D7000 , If you wanna spend a bit more and take better videos (1080p), then go for Canon:) Anyway I use to film with my Nikon D7000 too.