• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
AmigoProductions says

Hi everyone :)

2 days ago I finished working on a new template (it’s in the que now..) and during the process I found myself with a big smile on my face..!

It happened just as I was finalizing the preview video and was adding the VideoHive watermark. I then thought to myself – “Wow..! This must be the best part :) I’m just about to see the final result of all my hard work” (of course I didn’t actually speak to myself.. It was all happening in my head.. ;) )

So I thought it would be cool and interesting to hear from you guys what your favorite part in the process is?

(I actually have another favorite part, but I’ll keep it for later on in the discussion!)

6765 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

I enjoy researching, designing and creating the template. I hate preparing the files for preview. This last part is so repetitive and never go as planned.

399 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
vovkacg says

I enjoy researching, designing and creating the template. I hate preparing the files for preview. This last part is so repetitive and never go as planned.

The same for me. I like the middle part – actual creating of a design that you have in your head or on a sheet of paper, wherever, when all the preparations are done, and there is still much time before you have to prepare file for uploading.

AmigoProductions
AmigoProductions Recent Posts
Threads Started
130 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
AmigoProductions says

OK I’ve got to +1 what you’ve both said and fine tune my first message.. Of course I as well love the part of design and creation. Without doubt that is the most interesting and important part of the process, and is basically the essence of your whole template.

I probably should have wrote that watching the preview at the end is one of my most “Satisfying moments of the process”, not my “favorite part of the process”..

1681 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

+1, I hate doing the documentation :P But at least I got almost no questions about customization from buyers, so it’s worth it not putting only a crappy txt file as “documentation”

399 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
vovkacg says

+1, I hate doing the documentation :P But at least I got almost no questions about customization from buyers, so it’s worth it not putting only a crappy txt file as “documentation”

If you have questions from your buyers, you’ve got a chance to ask them to rate your item with 5 stars :)

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts
Threads Started
406 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Belgium
DsignProductions says

If you have questions from your buyers, you’ve got a chance to ask them to rate your item with 5 stars :)

Or asking to donate $500.

695 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
3dbacks says

...Or for free because of Faith, God, and “similar” situation’s…....

233 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
mothinkers says

I TOTALLY agreee with you!

127 posts After Effects template maniac, freelancer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
FluxVFX Reviewer says

Totally agree! I was just thinking about this yesterday because its time to start back up again. My favorite part is when research is done, design is done and I’m plugging away at the animation and figuring out the best way to make customizing easiest on the user. My brain is in a state of flow for several days.

I agree with @Amigo too, getting it done feels great but for me it’s like seeing a friend go back home after a long stay.

by
by
by
by
by
by