492 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

Definitely the part when I see the first results of my idea.

2301 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

I enjoy researching, designing and creating the template. I hate preparing the files for preview. This last part is so repetitive and never go as planned.
+1, I hate doing the documentation :P But at least I got almost no questions about customization from buyers, so it’s worth it not putting only a crappy txt file as “documentation”
If you have questions from your buyers, you’ve got a chance to ask them to rate your item with 5 stars :)

so you intentionally deliver bad documentation? :)

430 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
vovkacg says

I enjoy researching, designing and creating the template. I hate preparing the files for preview. This last part is so repetitive and never go as planned.
+1, I hate doing the documentation :P But at least I got almost no questions about customization from buyers, so it’s worth it not putting only a crappy txt file as “documentation”
If you have questions from your buyers, you’ve got a chance to ask them to rate your item with 5 stars :)

I was thinking about it but it is also a chance to get 2 or 3 stars right because of the documentation :) So my descriptions are alright :)

2301 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

I was thinking about it but it is also a chance to get 2 or 3 stars right because of the documentation :) So my descriptions are alright :)

you can also ask your customer to rate 5 stars in your well executed documentation, I guess this has about the same effect than asking him per mail.

Also, I try to stay away from 5-star-begging, it’s not very professional. I only put in Item description that they can rate it when they like it.

But on the other hand, I recently got some 4 star rated items, although I haven’t heard any complain from a single customer. But that’s the crappy rating system we all know..

219 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
yocreative says

For me, the best part, is when all concept, design and edition are ready. So you can see all results, and think where and how you can improve the details that will make the difference at the final product. Something like “the cherry on the cake”. It’s a priceless feeling! And sure, I agree with you, all material support, video tutorial, previews….it’s so boring!!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by