1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

I got 6 out of 10 on core web, but I don’t know where to look at for the answers I messed up. :(

288 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
soundengine says

5/10 but you gotta admit, the real test was figuring out how to solve that drag and drop thingy :)

734 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says
SBJEWEL said
josweb said
560…........ web quiz
How you get 560 ! You said 450 before ! Is this possible to participate that contest again ? ?

You got me! I did it twice….:P

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
soundengine said
5/10 but you gotta admit, the real test was figuring out how to solve that drag and drop thingy :)

Yeah man me too ;) I had also the same problem ! I was so confused :confused: Good luck :)

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
josweb said
SBJEWEL said
josweb said
560…........ web quiz
How you get 560 ! You said 450 before ! Is this possible to participate that contest again ? ?

Then i should try it again :) This time…. muaahahah….muaahaha…. :D :D

734 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says
SBJEWEL said
josweb said
SBJEWEL said
josweb said
560…........ web quiz

OOooo you devil you! What time is it where you are?

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
josweb said
SBJEWEL said
josweb said
SBJEWEL said
josweb said
560…........ web quiz
OOooo you devil you! What time is it where you are?
Yeah i am….. ! hoaahahaha :D :D Sorry for late ! Here is the time difference between you and me ;) Details : http://bit.ly/pV6p3U
844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
josweb said
@josweb
Hello josweb ; guess what….! I made 1000 score…. :) muaahahah :evil: Now i am the big boss; 2nd really… :D Can you defeat me ? ;) ..... Never…. !!! muaahahah.. muaahahah.. :D :evil:
734 posts
+7 more
josweb says

I give up, you can take the crown! Well done!:)

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
josweb said
I give up, you can take the crown! Well done!:)

How can i … ? I am still in the 2nd position … Link i already posted here …

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/ha-ha-ha-who-is-your-daddy-now-/47926

Thanks. :) :P

by
by
by
by
by
by