• Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
+4 more
thomasfedb
says

So would I,

heck if i can learn objective C i’ll make an app. Would you pay $0.99 or should it be FREE ?

385 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 2
  • Top Monthly Author
+10 more
uDesignStudios
says

We are actually working on SalesDonkey for iPhone at the moment. Right now we have working alpha with balance images and stuff, we will add statements and other cool stuff as well later… It is quite time consuming (after all we are uni students and sometimes it is hard to combine freelance, TF, university and other stuff), but we will try to deliver this to the appstore asap!

33 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
grubforce
says
We are actually working on SalesDonkey for iPhone at the moment. Right now we have working alpha with balance images and stuff, we will add statements and other cool stuff as well later… It is quite time consuming (after all we are uni students and sometimes it is hard to combine freelance, TF, university and other stuff), but we will try to deliver this to the appstore asap!

Looking forward to that! :-)

114 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 2
  • Elite Author
+12 more
DenonStudio
Envato team
says

grubforce,

Take a look at the Nvator app. It’s a native iPhone app which allows you to track your Envato account on your iPhone. You can get it today from the iTunes app store.

33 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
grubforce
says

I know Denon Studio, but it hasn’t got that many features yet. So don’t see any use for it now related to giving support to buyers etc.

by
by
by
by
by
by