328 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PaulWinslow says

Morning,

I was wondering how using the request a payout option works in detail – as far as I’m aware all payments are processed at the end of the month but not actually paid out until the 15th of the following month.. and what I was wondering is if I were to hit the request payout button with $1000 in my account, but before the end of the month I then had over $1000, would the payout only send me the initial 1000 that I had at the time of request? Or would I receive everything in my account?

I ask because I don’t want to miss out on getting paid at the end of the month but also don’t want to hit the button too early if the former is how it works?

Much appreciated! :)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Regardless of what day of the month you request a payout, if you select “All earnings” then all of the funds in your account will be processed at the end of the month (and payed on the following 15th).

2024 posts
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

Or you do a manual payout on the last day in the month at 2:59 pm (as you are in Great Britain)

3694 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Or you do a manual payout on the last day in the month at 2:59 pm (as you are in Great Britain)

Which makes no sense based on what JamiGibbs just said ;)

254 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
evaske says

So surely on the first of the month you should just request a payout out of all earnings?

2024 posts
+8 more
revaxarts says

Which makes no sense based on what JamiGibbs just said ;)

I’ve split my last payout: 90% to my bank account and the rest to paypal. So it made sense in my case ;)

@evaske if you request the payout on the first you will get the money on the 15th of the next month (about 45days)

254 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
evaske says

Yes…

But if you request on the first of every month, then you will get the entire months payment on the 15th of the next month?

2024 posts
+8 more
revaxarts says

Yes… But if you request on the first of every month, then you will get the entire months payment on the 15th of the next month?

Correct!

328 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PaulWinslow says

Could you telll me more about this, mate? Are you saying I wouldn’t have to wait until the 15th?

Cheers :)

2024 posts
+8 more
revaxarts says

Could you telll me more about this, mate? Are you saying I wouldn’t have to wait until the 15th?

Cheers :)

No.

If you want all your earned money on your bank account/paypal request a “all earnings” payout as mentioned by JamiGibbs.

You can do this right now.

And on the 31st of march at 23:59:59 Envato time (which is 31st March 14:59 GMT ) envato will take your money and transfer it on the 15th of April to your bank account/paypal

Only if you like to split the amount you have to request a separate payout but not later than 31st March 14:59 GMT

Get it?

by
by
by
by
by
by