157 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
wpthemers says
Guys I have a small question. How long does it usually take for a withdrawal request to be processed ? I had made a withdrawal request last month which was supposed to be processed on 15th of this month. Today is 16th and I haven’t got any mail or confirmation for it. Also in the withdrawal section of my profile it’s still showing up as pending.
Withdrawal of all earnings at 31 Aug 2012 23:59:59 via Swift. To be processed on 15-Sep-2012.
Don’t know if this was a silly question but this is the first time I’m making a withdrawal. So let me know what’s your experience.

Thanks in advance.

157 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
wpthemers says

Maybe it’s weekends !!

110 posts
  • Australia
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
AGSoft says

Whenever the 15th falls on the weekend, it always gets processed on the following Monday(which is tomorrow – it is for Australians anyway).

23 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
LeftArmy says

Whenever the 15th falls on the weekend, it always gets processed on the following Monday(which is tomorrow – it is for Australians anyway).

Ah! Yes I was about to send a support ticket in for this as I thought maybe I had an account glitch or something was wrong, if payments are tomorrow then great =)

by
by
by
by
by
by