but the templates are gonna come anyway… So join the party :P

115 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
WilQ5 says

Artem200800, GhosTeam i totally agree with both of your opinions because its really true to buy cs6 its much more expencive than E3D . And also reytraced engine is requiring a lot of computer power . And by using retraced engine some of the features turns off such as layer precomps or some masking i think if i,m not correct please tell crrect me . And with E3D you probablly can use all these features . Also i want to ask you guys what kind of method are you using to import 3d objects in afte effects is it pre-renders or obj. file included ? . Because i see that with E3D 3d object import become much, much more easy.

4790 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
+5 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

I,m quite sure that everything what this amazing plugin can provide you can achieve in after effects manually only it would take more time , and CS6 is already using retrayced engine so you can get even greater reflections on your objects such as texts so if some of you dont want to wait i would give it a try and also projects wich are done manually are more valuable in my opinnion than using some plugin because even some customers of our projects could make an amazing work using this plugin … i hope you get my point guys ;)

You can’t import obj files in After Effects. That’s one of the big differences with e3d.

6761 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

you can’t import obj models in CS6 but you can do it in lower versions using the live Photoshop 3D layers. Probably from CS6.5 Adobe will bring back this functionality.

by
by
by
by
by
by