79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rjoshicool says

Just out of curiosity, can we know where the templates being sold on TF are being used? I have seen 2-3 wordpress themes posted here on some sites, but not any website template or PSD template.

2022 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

There’s really no way to know where they are being used unless the buyer reports back and tells you. I’ve had several of my buyers contact me asking for help on a few issues they were having and sent me a link to where the site was being used. Other than that, I have no idea where they’re being used.

If you really want to know, you could put something like, “I would love to see how and where you’ve used my template so send me a link.” or something like that. Then you would probably get more responses. :)

41 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
websiteking says

Personally I use the designs I have bought for clients and friends and use them exactly as that – templates. What I mean by that is I change images and the general look (like most web developers) and buy templates mainly for their code which saves me time doing it myself.

1431 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

I saw some of the users are using my theme :) Mostly because they want to modify something and send me their URL .

by
by
by
by
by
by