3749 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

Too bad I didn’t met them.

Was a funnier and definitively more friendly place, but honestly, the only one making money at that time was DS, so i think i’ll stick here. :P

3714 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

Well, I’ve been on the up and out… What does that mean, by the way? I should be getting another computer by tomorrow. Don’t know what I’ll do about the Internet though. Nice thread though. If I didn’t have my iPhone I’d have missed it. Nice to see something I like still going. Maybe I’ll come back.

Really good to hear from you, Ben! Glad you spotted the thread! Don’t worry, nobody really knows what to do about the Internet at this point. The whole experiment is getting a bit out of hand.

1093 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says

Was a funnier and definitively more friendly place, but honestly, the only one making money at that time was DS, so i think i’ll stick here. :P

There were definitely a few top authors making good money back then, but I remember DS saying how he was making somewhere around $10k a month and that was extreme, which still would be. But now we’ve got some of the top authors on themeforest making $50k+ a month (no offense DS ;) )

by
by
by
by
by
by