34 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
kwayy says

Hello,

I have submitted a Wordpress theme 10 days ago. But it is not reviewed so I contacted Support and they replied it was delay due to holidays. So this is ok.

But I don’t see my theme on my profile page or any other page. So I like to know is there any section where I can see my upload theme (which is under review) and also (if possible) progress of review?

7173 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

if you click on your username on top right of the page you will go to the dashboard page. If the item (theme) is in the queue line then you will see a progress bar on the right. If the bar is not there then your theme had been approved or rejected. In each case you should get a message via mail informing you what the reviewer decided.

34 posts
  • Exclusive Author
kwayy says

Thanks for reply. But I don’t see any bar.

Also I talked to Support and they informed me that it will be appear under HIDDEN tab in my profile. But I cannot see nowhere.

It means that my upload is not reached to ThemeForest. I see Thank You message after upload and also a message saying that it will take upto 7 days for review. Do I need to re-upload my theme?

438 posts WordPress Gurus!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • United States
ThemeBeans says

It should be in the “Hidden” tab only if the theme was soft-rejected. As long as you see that progress bar, you should be good.

34 posts
  • Exclusive Author
kwayy says

I can’t see progress bar too. :(

by
by
by
by
by
by