70 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
MJTheme says

Hi all Where can I find the latest techniques to create a WordPress site For example Graphics in WordPress Plugins for WordPress Ecommerce WordPress

Can you tell me a good resource Thanks

82 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
subwaymatch says

I’d recommend you buy a book and start reading them. This would be the most efficient way to learn Wordpress unless you already have a couple years of playing around with it.

The link below has the latest pub date. http://www.amazon.com/Professional-WordPress-Development-Brad-Williams/product-reviews/111844227X/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

“Digging into Wordpres” is also a wonderful resource, but I am not sure when the book is going to be updated with v3.5.

70 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
MJTheme says

ok,but Some of the techniques in the book are not available

82 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
subwaymatch says

Then do lots of Googling. WPTuts would be a good start. All the resources are just too spread out. Books are the best way to access organized contents.

70 posts
MJTheme says

Then do lots of Googling. WPTuts would be a good start. All the resources are just too spread out. Books are the best way to access organized contents.
thanks
3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
geyks says

Also don’t be in a hurry. It might take you some time. be realistic in your learning plans.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Egypt Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DotsDev says

i think tutsplus is great resource for learning ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by