14 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
dionamar says

I’m Working On My first Themeforest Theme And I Noticed In Everybody Else’s Theme They Used these Beautiful Sharp Images.

Being That This my First Theme I Was Wondering Where Can I Find Images for Free That I Can Also Use Here Just for Example Purposes?

Thanks

101 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Zanzad says

I’m Working On My first Themeforest Theme And I Noticed In Everybody Else’s Theme They Used these Beautiful Sharp Images.

Being That This my First Theme I Was Wondering Where Can I Find Images for Free That I Can Also Use Here Just for Example Purposes?

Thanks
Beautiful image from Mark J. Sebastian
Read the license first
409 posts Keep Walking
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

Thanks
Read the license first

Those photos are pretty awesome! But I noticed that the license is CC BY ShareAlike and regarding [this post], I’d rather recommend to avoid it :)

You may find the photos on Flickr with CC BY -Attribution. I think they should be okay for using in your work.

Anyway, I’m not a lawyer so if there’s any mistake, please kindly correct me :)

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
tugboatio says

Read the license first

Is he cool with us using some of the images in demos?

by
by
by
by
by
by