I had been browsing for weeks and bookmarked a theme. I went to the bookmark because I was going to purchase and it isn’t there. Anybody know of maybe where it went? I am fairly new around here.
The theme was called absolute-interactive-responsive.
Any help is appreciated.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi chandley, in most cases, authors are entitled to remove their own items from the marketplace if they wish, at anytime. Reasons may vary, anywhere from lack of updates, to a shift in profession.
In other cases, items can/may be temporarily disabled by staff, in case it needs any significant or urgent improvement, to meet current quality/technical standards.
Unfortunately there’s not much you can do, but even so, if you or anyone else here in the forum remembers the author’s name, maybe contacting the author could solve your problem.
Although not ideal, you can always try finding a similar item that best fit your needs. Good luck.