2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sirius60 says

Hi I’ve purchased my theme and when I tried to log onto the support forum it asked me for the Theme purchase validation from Envato.

I’ve check in my account and I’ve also checked the emails I received when I purchased the theme but I can find it.

I tried using the purchase ID but it said that was incorrect.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

3454 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

Hi sirius,

What you likely need is to go to your Downloads page, click “license certificate”, open the file, and look for the “Item Purchase Code”. That’s the code you’ll need to enter.

If that doesn’t work, you might want to try contacting the author through their profile page so they can assist you directly (different authors use different forum validation methods).

Hope that helps! :)

Chris

756 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

Here’s a screencast ;) http://www.screenr.com/gHxs

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
sirius60 says

Sometimes I really should give my head a wobble ;)

Chris you were exactly right – thank you. I honestly did try copying and pasting that code in but I obviously messed up somewhere the first time I did it.

Anyway all’s well now so I’ll get on with trying to get my head round wordpress and this theme.

Thank you both Chris and Dream-Theme for taking the time to respond :)

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
rhellem says

My message is for the developer of the Breeze theme for WordPress.

I really hope that he or someone can help me. This is in short my story / problem. My name is Rob and I work in Holland as a web designer. About a half a year ago I been offered to work on a website which has been using the breeze theme in a WordPress environment. At the start of this weekend a lot is been going wrong with the site. This whole weekend I have searching for the problem I have reason to believe that this is caused by the Breeze theme. I have been trying to get some support thru the forum but this is only possible if I have the purchase verification code. I have informed the owner of the website about this issue but it seems that the former web designer who has purchased the Breeze theme does not work as a designer anymore and does not have any of this information available anymore. Is there some way for me to reassign this Breeze theme to my account so that I can make use of the support forum and search for a solution for the theme problems. If anyone can help me please post a reply.

All help will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance. R. H.

486 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
iHelp says

My message is for the developer of the Breeze theme for WordPress.

I really hope that he or someone can help me. This is in short my story / problem. My name is Rob and I work in Holland as a web designer. About a half a year ago I been offered to work on a website which has been using the breeze theme in a WordPress environment. At the start of this weekend a lot is been going wrong with the site. This whole weekend I have searching for the problem I have reason to believe that this is caused by the Breeze theme. I have been trying to get some support thru the forum but this is only possible if I have the purchase verification code. I have informed the owner of the website about this issue but it seems that the former web designer who has purchased the Breeze theme does not work as a designer anymore and does not have any of this information available anymore. Is there some way for me to reassign this Breeze theme to my account so that I can make use of the support forum and search for a solution for the theme problems. If anyone can help me please post a reply.

All help will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance. R. H.

Unless the author of Breeze is accommodating you’ll have to purchase it on your account in order to get a purchase code and be eligible for support.

In the end, unless you have a valid proof, just about everyone can come across and say “someone else bought it, I swear”, but in the end they got it “elsewhere”.

by
by
by
by
by
by